Firebird 65BIO Reactive Targets are the same great target as the 50BIO, but with a wider diameter case to make them easier to hit. That means more shots on target and more booms to enjoy!
What exactly are Firebird 65BIO Targets?
Firebird 65BIO targets are the next-generation biodegradable detonating targets from Firebird Targets! 65BIO targets are self-contained, pyrotechnic reactive targets that are legal, safe and easy to transport.
NO MIXING REQUIRED!
Firebird 65s are designed to be used at short, medium and longer ranges with:
- High-powered air guns
They can be used as static targets or on a moving trajectory – such as a clay pigeon!
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, our 65mm targets will impress you with their sound, smoke, and flash giving you instant hit recognition (IHR).
- Before purchasing please click here to see our Safety Video
Don’t have a spotter when shooting long distances?
No problem. You won’t miss the percussion, flash, and smoke indicating that you’ve hit the mark. Adjust. Take Aim. Fire. Your accuracy will improve in a single session. Certainly not a toy, Firebird is an accuracy training tool used by civilian and tactical personnel across the globe. However, we won’t blame you, if you shoot Firebird targets just for fun.
Accuracy when it really matters
Firebird targets are used to train private individuals and tactical personnel across the globe.
- civilian users
- military personnel
- police/law enforcement
- UK Special Forces/SWAT
65BIO target specifications:
- 65mm dia. x 7mm biodegradable polymer shell
- Less than 20 grams total weight
- Peel and stick adhesive for attachment to hard backing and clay targets
- <120dB (at 50 feet away) heart-throbbing percussion, a brilliant microsecond flash, and white smoke indication.
- Biodegradable case shatters completely and dissolves over time, leaving you with no clean up!