UPDATED AS OF SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Information We Collect
When you access the Site, App, or Services, we collect certain information about you. This may include information:
- that may personally identify you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, location information, images, videos, telephone number, and/or payment information ("personal information");
- that are characteristics of a protected classification under California or federal law, such as race, color, sex/gender, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, ancestry, or age;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your username and password;
- that is about your precise or approximate location; and
- that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, App, or Services, and usage details.
Ways We Collect Information
We collect this information from various sources, such as directly from you when you access or use the Site, App, or Services, from other users acting on your behalf, or automatically as you navigate through the Site, App, or Services.
1. Information You Provide to Us
We collect certain information you provide directly to us on or through our Site, App, or Services, such as:
- information that you provide by filling in forms, and any other information contained in documents, forms, photos, images, videos, and other content (“User Content”) transmitted by you on or through the Site, App, or Services, which includes information provided at the time of registering with us, setting up your account, transmitting and posting reviews, comments, or other User Content, or requesting further services;
- information you provide when you report a problem with or seek assistance with the Site, App, or Services;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us; and
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete or other feedback you provide to us.
2. Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, App, and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
- details of your visits to the Site and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site and App; and
- information about the type of device or browser you use, your device's operating software, your internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings, and other similar information.
While some information we collect automatically may only be statistical data and may not include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties as it helps us to improve the Site and App, and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- identify bugs and fix errors;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site, App and Services according to your individual interests, needs and settings; and
- recognize you when you return to our Site or log in through the App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels and other tracking technologies. For example, we use Google Analytics, which is an independent web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website and app traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google's privacy practices for information obtained through Google Analytics and how to control your information at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Site, App, and Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To operate, maintain and improve the Site, App, and Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site, App, and Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know at contact@Airguntitans.com.
We may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law.
For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Sharing of Your Information
We share information about you as follows:
- User Reviews. If you submit reviews, we may share your submissions with other websites or provide links to your submissions from other websites and we may share your information with third parties. By submitting your email address through the Site, App, or Services, you agree to receive email marketing from us and our affiliated websites. We are able to offer third party services to you, in part, based on your willingness to be reached by our third-party advertisers.
- Services Providers. We may share your information with our agents, vendors, and other service providers (collectively "Services Providers") in connection with their work on our behalf. Services Providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and promotional services, mail and e-mail distribution, website hosting, and technical support. Services Providers are prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
- Users of the Site, App or Services. We may share your information with other users of the Site, App, or Services as contemplated by the feature or functionality of the Site, App, or Services used by you.
- Third Parties. We may share, license, or sell your information to third parties for various marketing purposes, including but not limited to e-mail marketing, telemarketing, text messaging, and direct mail.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We may share your information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security, and safety of Airguntitans.com, the Site, the App, or Services, or any third party.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see Your Rights and Choices below.
Tracking Technology Choices
Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies, some parts of the Site or Services may not function correctly.
Your Privacy Rights
If you have visited or used our Site, App, or Services, we may send you communications based on your consent or other legitimate interests. You may of course opt out of non-essential communications, but may continue to receive essential communications, such as communications related to the security or integrity of the Site, App or Services, or Airguntitans.com's ongoing business relations with you. You can opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in at the bottom or each email. If you use this method, you will stop receiving only that particular type of email message. Unsubscribing from one list will not automatically unsubscribe you from all email lists. We only send email marketing to individuals that have agreed, whether by visiting our websites or through third party websites, to receive email marketing from us or our affiliates and partners. Please allow up to 10 business days for changes to your email preferences to take effect. During that time, you may continue to receive email communications from us that were already in process.
You can also opt out of receiving future communications from us is by writing to us at the following address: 7106 South Redwood Road, West Jordan, Utah 84084 or to calling us at (435)266-8081. If you are writing to us, please include your full name, and email address, and specify which type of promotional communications you no longer wish to receive.
We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity, and in some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information (if appropriate and permissible).
Users of Our Services Outside the United States
Airguntitans.com is a U.S.-based company. If you are a non-U.S. resident and provide us with your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be transferred to and be processed in the United States and other countries designated by Airguntitans.com, where the laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your information, you consent to such transfer and processing.
Our Site, App, and Services is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site, App, or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site, App, or Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at contact@Airguntitans.com.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we use appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, App, or Services.
7106 South Redwood Road
West Jordan, Utah 84084